hands love couple together fingers people family human - 1094128, CC0
Questions and answers
- Granted between separation and divorce
- Both spouses must live separately
- One of the partners must be dependent on support
- The other partner is efficient and can support financially
Each spouse is liable for his or her own maintenance after the separation.
However, if a spouse is unable to provide for himself after the divorce, he is entitled to post-marital maintenance.
After a separation, the child can demand maintenance in the form of cash from the parent with whom it does not live in a household.
- Underage children who are required to attend school are always entitled to maintenance.
- Adoptive children and illegitimate children are equal to legitimate children.
- Foster children and stepchildren are not entitled to maintenance from their step-parents.
- Unwed children up to the age of 21 who are of full age are also entitled to maintenance. Because an appropriate training is the right of young people. The prerequisite for this is that they still live with their parents and are in general school education.The minimum maintenance is for 2017:Until completion of the 6th year of life 100 % = 342 EURUntil reaching the age of 12, 100 % = EUR 393Until 18 years of age 100 % = 460 EUR
Application for change of tax class
Spouses can apply for a change of tax class, here you can find the form.